Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crumb Coat Cakes: Painter's Palette

My pipeline is plentiful, the recipes are piling up...my time, however, is a bit more scarce. Cakes kept me busy this weekend. Very, very busy! And though the kitchen got trashed, and the laundry...ignored (not different from any other day, but it's a good excuse), I enjoyed every minute of it. So other than another quick plug for Sylvia Weinstock's vanilla cake recipe, no new recipes today...just a fun cake to share.


A special cake for a creative little girl! Happy Birthday A!


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is amazing! What a gorgeous cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and creative cake..love the idea!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i dont comment much οn web ρages etc, but i really
    love the technіque yοu havе, verу muсh lіκe mе

    Here is my wеblog :: coasts for winter

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.