Thanksgiving Break

Wondering where I've been? Haven't even missed me? Either way, I'm back! We took a long (much needed) family vacation over the Thanksgiving break. And WHEW, now I need a vacation! 
                                                                                                                                                                   You would think, being Thanksgiving and all, that I would have come back with all kinds of goodies to blog about. Nope. We ate and drank tons, but I didn't take one picture (of our treats, that is). We were in Disney and much too busy with Mickey, Minnie, and the Princesses of course. Now, the car ride down and back with 4 kids, THAT would have been a treat to blog about. (Did I mention I live in PA?)


While I recoup, let me leave you with a few of my fall favorites...                                                                    
Pumpkin Pecan Minis

Banana Bread Cookies

Freakin' Fabulous Cream Puffs with Pecan Mousse

Open Face Nutella S'mores


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I sure did!


Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts